Saturday, April 25, 2020

Silver Wolves Quilt, Complete

Last night I finished the Silver Wolves quilt, all but the label. It is for my nephew Kelvin, who is suffering from colon cancer. The backing is a soft flannel from Timeless Treasures.  The quilt measures 68.5" x 77".

Just as I started snapping pictures of the quilt on the bench on the porch, out popped Teensy, quite sure I'd made him a nice quilt to sleep on, on that bench. 😂 When it looked like he planned to hop up on it, I said, "Stay down," and you can see his disappointed mien in the next photo. Po' mistreated thang. (Yes, you *can* teach cats. 😏)

Last couple of shots show the view from my second-story studio window and last night's gorgeous sunset.


















1 comment:

  1. So beautiful!! Kevin will love it and it will help to keep him warm during chemo treatments (I hear people have trouble regulating their body temps with that) and he will be constantly be given a hug from his aunt!

    ReplyDelete