Tonight, since there was nothing more I could do on wedding things until I get pattern and fabric from some who are still using them, and I need a few supplies before I can proceed with the Blossoms bag, I did some cross-stitching on the butterfly quilt. I now have all the black and charcoal done on the Monarch:
I forked over a bit of money to get a hand-rubbed wooden hoop from Germany -- and it's so much nicer than any other hoop I've ever used, I'm glad I got it.
And here's what the quilt is supposed to look like when it's done, one of these days:
There don't seem to be any good close-up photos of this quilt anywhere on the Internet. I'll have to remedy that! ... ... ... One of these days.