Friday, June 23, 2023

On Paper-Piecing

Note: Paper-piecing makes me feel exactly like a toddler must feel when he sizes up a small chair, works up a logistics formula in his active little brain, and then begins turning around, the better to dispose of his small ka-rumpasetter (daughter Hester's word, when she was barely 3) smack-dab into said chair.

He turns around... and around... and around... and around... and then, feeling he has properly and precisely arrived at his destination, he sits down, ker-PLOP. And looks totally amazed to find himself on the floor. What happened to those worthy logistics?!

That's how I paper-piece. However, the more I do, the better I get!

Ahem. Theoretically. "The better I get."

>>...disrespectful guffaws issue from the peanut gallery...<<



No comments:

Post a Comment