Friday, June 2, 2023

Hope's Wildflower Way Quilt, Finished

 My customer's 'Wildflower Way' quilt is all finished, packed into a box, and ready to be shipped back to her.

The quilt measures 91 ½" x 98".  The embroidery was done by machine using a CD from ABC Embroidery Designs called 'Calla Lilies'.  The batting is Quilters' Dream wool.

I used 8 different colors of 40-weight thread on top -- Mettler, Omni, and Signature.  There's 60-weight Bottom Line in the bobbin.

My customer asked me to put the binding on for her, too.  She broke her foot recently, and even ironing this big quilt and the backing was difficult for her.  I sew binding on entirely by machine.

Several of the last photos in this set will show the quilt back and the binding.


































No comments:

Post a Comment