Sunday, May 7, 2023

Biblical Blocks Quilt, Delivered

And now for... The Rest of the Biblical Blocks Quilt Story.

Daughter-in-law Amy reports this:

Grandma was thrilled.
She does not remember making the quilt at this point. She said the one she was looking for she thought wasn't country colors but that she didn't ever remember making another quilt.
So it's possible this is the one.
She's going to think about what she would like on a tag and will talk to either you or me about it. 
She understood that you had a lot of time invested into it.
We hung it on a quilt rack that she had at the end of her bed.

And here's a picture Amy took. I really am awfully happy Elaine likes the quilt, never mind whether or not she remembers it.

Whew! Other than working in my flower gardens, I am now finally free to work on the grandchildren's quilts! It's been a long time coming, this 'freedom'. I haven't done any cutting and piecing since July of 2021! Quilting, but not cutting and piecing. I like cutting and piecing. I shall cut and piece! Lord willing, that is. Lord willing, I shall cut and piece.  😊



No comments:

Post a Comment