Thursday, May 18, 2023

A Split-Blade Pinwheel

Do you ever feel really proud of yourself when, upon running out of fabric, you manage to piece together enough scraps to complete the blocks you need? Look at all those extra seams.



I now have enough blocks for the quilt top and the quilt bag; I need another for the pillow top. Because the pink and the turquoise quilts are for sisters, there must be the same items in the set.

As soon as I lay out the blocks, determine the positioning, and take pictures of it, I will stop with this project and start on a customer's quilt that just arrived this afternoon. It's a beauty! Wait'll you see it.

 Oh, and if you're wondering if all those seams show on the front... One shows a bit in the black fabric, but it's not bad. I'll just be sure to use this block in the quilt bag, rather than the quilt top.



No comments:

Post a Comment