Friday, June 25, 2021

Beginning to Quilt Joyce's Park Quilt

 I started quilting my customer's Park quilt -- and that little bear was so cute, I had to stop and take a picture before I'd hardly gone six inches!  The thread on top is Signature's 40-weight cotton in Sand Dollar color; the thread in the bobbin is Bottom Line 60-weight polyester in Cream.  The pantograph is 'Bear, Moose, & Pines'.

I'd barely gotten started on the second row, when suddenly it began pouring rain outside -- but the setting sun shone on!  Sure there would be a rainbow, I grabbed my camera and hurried from one window to another to find it.  Sure enough, there it was -- but the trees covered a good part of it, and the sky was so brilliantly golden-orange, the rainbow didn't show up like it might've, had the sky been dark behind it.

Still... rainbow!  Golden sunset in the rain!  Bear, Moose, & Pines pantograph!  Can you see the animals?











No comments:

Post a Comment