Friday, August 10, 2018

Memory Quilt #2, in Natural Light

Before shipping my customer's Memory Quilts back to her today, I took a picture of the fleece quilt on our back deck.  Quilts always look prettier in natural lighting.




This is the back -- a piece of fleece the child and her sister loved to cuddle under.




I came back up to my quilting studio to pack the quilts into a box for shipping.  Tiger came with me.  He snuffled at the rag-shag rug I have rolled under my quilting table in anticipation of taking it to the State Fair next week -- rolled, so I don't have to vacuum Tiger's fur off of it again.  He snuffled at it in a forlorn, pathetic mien, and then waddle-clambered atop the roll, turned around (with difficulty) a half dozen times, and then ker-plopped himself right down on the rubbery side of the rug.  😅  Poor ol' mistreated thang.




No comments:

Post a Comment