Thursday, May 30, 2019

Back of Binding Half Done, New York Beauty

I'm alllllllllmost halfway done attaching the binding to the back of the New York Beauty quilt! And I'm happy to report that the quilt is now lying quite flat and nice, and I'm sure just a dab of starch and steam will have it in crackerjack shape.  😄  I'm glad I only had to take the binding off, and not the piping too. But all this reattaching it entirely by hand has taken time. 

I worked too long in the flower gardens this morning and acquired a nasty ol' headache/neck ache. But there are more irises blooming, the lilacs are finally blossoming away (mine are always weeks later than everyone else's around here), and the flowers on the porch are adding their color until all the other perennials start blooming.









No comments:

Post a Comment