Thursday, March 26, 2015

Three-Quarters Done Quilting the Mosaic Sailboat Quilt

I've rolled the quilt forward -- and the heads of the little green Martians, masquerading as fishermen, have made their appearance.  I'll be done today!  (I think.)

Still taking it slowly, because the quilt is so thick.  No needles broken... no skipped stitches... no tension issues.  I like my HQ16!  Larry just hung a new 4' LED bar light over my frame; that helped immensely.  I also ordered four little cluster lights, 3 bulbs in each light, for the underside of the HandiQuilter handles.  It's nice to actually be able to see what one is doing!

The first eleven pictures are from Tuesday's quilting; the last six were just taken.
 









Teensy likes to keep me company as I quilt.




Photos just taken:



Lower portion of the sail


 
The aforementioned Martians (aka fishermen, garbed in moss and tree camouflage)



,,,>^..^<,,,     Sarah Lynn     ,,,>^..^<,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment