Friday, April 5, 2013

Graceful Garden Quilt -- DONE!!!



I'm done, I'm done, I'm done!!!  The binding is finished. 

The hanging sleeve is now cut and sewn according to AQS quilting show instructions, and must be sewn on the back by hand.  I'll do it tomorrow.  I still need to make a quilt label, too.
 
But the quilt itself is done.

Here is a close-up of the metallic black and brown binding. 
{Do those little metallic swirls look like Pac-Men to you??}

Tomorrow afternoon I will take pictures of the quilt on Hester and Andrew's bed.  I'm going to feel like an Indian giver, putting the quilt on her bed, tantalizing her with it -- and then grabbing it up and running straight back out the door with it! 


But she knows what I'm planning to do, entering it in the AQS show in Grand Rapids, Michigan.  I'll leave her the gazillion pillows as a consolation gift.  ;-)










No comments:

Post a Comment