Saturday, September 11, 2021

Quilts at the Nebraska State Fair

 



















































My Vintage Sewing Machine quilt











































































































Margie Sergent's Best of Show
Jan Baer quilted it










































































































































































Here I am with my Atlantic Beach Path quilt.  Do you like my shoes?  Larry got them for me.  I think he didn't want to lose me.  😆




















































































Atlantic Beach Path quilt

Atlantic Beach Path quilt

Ribbons on Atlantic Beach Path quilt

Atlantic Beach Path quilt



2 comments:

  1. So beautiful (Congratulations!!!). Thanks for sharing all the quilts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dottie! The quilts at the fair this year were more lovely and beautiful than ever before, everyone is in agreement on that. We enjoyed seeing them all.

      Delete