Thursday, July 29, 2021

Borders on Colorwash Blooming 9-Patch

 Yesterday I got the four borders put on the Colorwash Blooming 9-Patch quilt.  And just in the nick of time, the Lite Steam-A-Seam 2 Double-Stick Fusible Web has arrived.  Now to scrub the fabric cutting mat for my Sizzix Eclips2 cutter, and then to apply some spray-on Elmer's Adhesive... and then I'll start importing the silhouettes.  This is a-gonna be fun... 

(Sorry about the skewed picture.  The mulberry tree is taking up too much room at the other end of the deck, and I can't get far enough away, whilst standing on a chair, to be exactly centered at the foot of the quilt.)

The last four pictures were taken last night in my quilting studio.  Teensy kitty was supervising.  











2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! You are soooo creative! I always look forward to your posts and to see what you are working on.

    ReplyDelete