Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Lace Valance version 2.0

After our church service tonight, we stopped by Wal-Mart and got another curtain rod so I could put up a lace valance on the other window.  I had four swags and only two jabots, so... the valances coordinate, instead of match.  Since one window is in a dormer and one is not, it works out fine, I think.  There was a hole in one swag, but I managed to sew it back together, and it doesn't show. There was a hole in one, but I managed to sew it back together.

Larry took my machine apart, found what he thinks is the problem... adjusted things...but needs a new little piece. He’ll contact the tech tomorrow. But we’re going out into the Sandhills tomorrow, as Larry has sold a scissor lift, and we are delivering it. So I’ll try to forget I want to be quilting, and make like a photographer.


No comments:

Post a Comment