Thursday, May 23, 2024

Farmall Scenes Quilt & Label

Warren's Farmall Scenes quilt and label are done. I put together front and back for the matching pillow and covered piping and was about to sew it all together when it occurred to me: I have not quilted the front and back pieces! Sooo... I turned off machine and lights and quit for the night.

The quilt measures 85" x 85". The batting is Quilters' Dream wool. The tractors and the cow face are appliquéd. I designed the pattern in EQ8. I found the Farmall scenes fabric in a bin of fabrics my late sister-in-law gave me in 2013 shortly before she passed away. The barn quilt fabric is from Marshall Dry Goods. I used a dozen different colors of thread, and a variety of kinds: Omni, Gutermann, Bottom Line, So Fine, Signature, Glide, and Magnifico.





No comments:

Post a Comment