Monday, September 11, 2023

Hill City Quilt Show

I will post pictures of the other quilts at the Hill City Quilt Show in South Dakota as soon as I get them edited. So many beautiful quilts! But in the meantime, here are mine. They put my six smaller quilts all together, and put the pillows, book, and bag with the coordinating quilt. I liked the way they displayed them. Oh -- look at how they hung the quilts --- it's just the way they do it at the Nebraska State Fair. I did not need to sew hanging sleeves to these quilts. 🙄 Keira's quilt got a purty ribbon!

The last picture is Larry and me trying on hats in one of the many quaint little shops in the town. We were trying to be sorta quiet and sneaky, trying on hats back behind the display racks... I took his picture, then he said I should put one on, and he'd take my picture -- and all of a sudden, there was the owner of the store, a pretty lady with long, thick, shiny black hair, offering to take a picture of both of us wearing hats. 😄

We felt we had to buy something, after that. LOL So Larry found a zippered fleece vest -- and then the lady told us that if we bought any other item, that item would be half price, so we chose another vest in a different color for Caleb, who will soon be having a birthday.














No comments:

Post a Comment