Thursday, October 20, 2022

New Fabric -- Blues and Reds

 A couple of days ago, I made a trip to town -- to one of our local quilt shops, Sew What, which is owned by a friend of mine from high school days. I had a couple of gift certificates to use, plus the check from the Boise Basin Quilters (part of my prize for winning Best of Show on the Atlantic Beach Path quilt), plus some money earned by doing some quilting for a friend. I bought a stack of reds and two big pieces of off-white-on-off-white (that makes perfectly good sense! Really, it does.)... and a few days ago, I received the blue fabrics I ordered from The Quilt Crossing in Boise (purchased with a gift card from Boise Basin Quilters). So I now have two sets of fabrics in my favorite colors. (Well, I'm liable to say brilliant teal greens and blues are my favorite colors, next week. Colors are my favorite colors, I guess! 😉 ) Soon, soon, I will finish this big photo-scanning project and be back to making quilts, and not just doing quilting for others now and then. 😃




No comments:

Post a Comment