Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Fabric for Blooming 9-Patch Quilt

  Friday I went to Country Traditions in Fremont and purchased fabric for a quilt I designed in EQ8 called 'Blooming 9-Patch'.  It will be a while before I start it, though, because I'm in the middle of the giant project of scanning all my old photos -- in some 350+ albums, some of which hold 700-800 photos.  Others only hold 250-300; but the average is about 400, I'd say.  I only have 24 albums scanned so far.

I may withdraw those two fabrics that are silvery-gray and light plum and see if I can find a couple of floral prints that match better.  Maybe.  Possibly.  Perhaps.  Probably.

By using my Country Traditions 20%-off birthday card, I saved $98.




4 comments:

  1. Love this quilt and I can't wait to see what your quilt looks like with fabric!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be so pretty. A Blooming 9-Patch has been on my bucket list for many years. Some day, I may just actually make one. . . :D

    ReplyDelete