Saturday, September 14, 2019

Major Road Block!

Lookie, lookie this!  Larry put together a design wall for me -- a real necessity, when trying to arrange the kaleidoscope hexagon blocks of a One-Block Wonder.  It consists of three 8-foot x 4-foot pieces of foam insulation, with flannel attached to the front.  One piece of flannel has pink flowers printed on it (and the insulation itself is pink, too), which is a bit jarring; but it's the lightest color of flannel I have, so that's what I used.  Now I need to hurry, hurry and get these pieces put together, because this big 8x12-foot wall is blocking our way into the music room/living room!  I started to trot in there to play the piano a few minutes ago -- and was rudely brought to a halt when I rounded the corner and came upon the design wall. 😮



No comments:

Post a Comment