Saturday, July 13, 2019

Awards at the Platte County Fair

Tonight Larry and I went to the County Fair, mainly to see what my entries had won, but also to see the other entries and the animals.  We also watched the children's mutton busting for a few minutes.  I'll post those pictures on my Nature's Splendor blog as soon as I get them edited.

The New York Beauty quilt won First Place and Best of County Quilt.  
1936 Sunbonnet Sue won First Place and Grand Champion.
The New York Beauty pillow sham won First Place and Judge's Choice.
The Stars table runner won First Place and Judge's Choice.
The fabric nesting bowls won First Place.
The Camper placemat set won First Place.
The round spoked pillow won Second Place.
The Maxwell House mug rug won First Place.
And -- surprise, Hannah! -- I entered the crocheted rug you made me!  It won Second Place.










5 comments:

  1. WHOO HOO!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You deserved every one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah Lynn Congrats on your winning and also your great talent. I do believe you also have a wedding anniversary coming up. Congrats on that one also. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Janice! Yesiree, tomorrow is our 40th anniversary. 😊 Imagine that. I really don't see how that can be, since I'm only 29.

      Delete