Thursday, September 28, 2017

Finished Quilting Donna's 'Golden Days of Hollywood' Quilt

Last night I finished quilting my customer's 'Golden Days of Hollywood' quilt.  It measures 60" x 66".  I used a pantograph called Drama (masks), with #60 Bottom Line thread -- silvery gray on top, cream on the bottom.
















Teensy always has to come check out the quilts -- and he'd get right on them and cuddle up, if I'd let him.  "Stay down!" I tell him, and he looks at me, all squinty-eyed and purring, trying to look as cute as possible so I'll relent.



Here's old Tabby, our 20-year-old kitty.  He, too, loves the quilts, and must be told, "Stay off the quilt!"  
"Meeee?!!" he always answers in astonishment.




1 comment:

  1. Another beautiful quilting job on a fantastic quilt. I love seeing all your finishes.

    ReplyDelete