Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A Quilter's Garden Quillow, pt. 7

My customer asked that the common names and the Latin names of each of the pieced-block flowers be embroidered near each flower. This put new zeal into my search for an embroidery machine (though of course I *could* have done it by hand, or free-motion with my 830 Record).

I found my machine! There was a week of nervous waiting while the previous owner decided which new machine she wanted, and then the Bernina tech did his usual checking and servicing of the machine --- and now it is *mine*. I gave it a tryout, and it turned out fine and dandy, so I launched into the embroidery for this quillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment