Saturday, December 19, 2020

Linda's 'Daddy's Bow Ties', All Done

 My customer's quilt, 'Daddy's Bow Ties', is all done.  She tie-dyed the backing herself.  It measures 67.5" x 85.5".  I used white 40-weight Signature thread on top, and white 60-weight Bottom Line in the bobbin, and did a light custom job whilst a-steppin' over the usual speed bump.  

That's Teensy, who likes to sprawl on the rag rug in front of the frame if I'm working from the front.  He naps on the blue and white runner behind the frame if I happen to be following a pantograph and working from the back.  Notice how he presses his tail into use as a blanket.  

Tiger, meanwhile, is in his Thermabed under the frame.  When I flipped on the long overhead LED lights, he grunted and covered his eyes with one paw.












No comments:

Post a Comment