Thursday, February 6, 2020

Two Hexies and Some Whitewater

Today I got a couple of hexagons and the white water quilted, had just switched to an aqua-colored thread -- and then Larry came home, and we are now headed for Omaha to have a PTO (Power Take-Off) fixed for one of Walkers' boom trucks.  The PTO hooks to a hydraulic pump that runs the crane.

We are also going to Nebraska Furniture Mart to get a new washer and dryer.  We've been without a washer since last week when I went downstairs -- and discovered a waterfall from the ceiling, pouring all over the carpet and a vanity, mirror, and upholstered bench.  The washing machine had sprung a leak.

Now, it's quite possible that the thing could be fixed, but I don't like it anyway.  I think it would be very nice to put it out of its misery.

So here's my WOD (Work of the Day):








4 comments:

  1. This quilt just keeps getting better and better!! I'm amazed at all the different motifs you are coming up with to quilt each hexie!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! It gets better and better.

    ReplyDelete