Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Halfway Point, Atlantic Beach Path Quilt

I've reached the halfway point in the quilting of the Atlantic Beach Path quilt!
Now to roll the quilt forward and continue.

** Details**
Quilt measures 123" x 124"
Technique -- One-Block Wonder
Batting:  a base of 80/20 cotton/poly, with Quilters' Dream wool on top
Thread:  Bottom Line #60, So Fine #50, Omni #40, King Tut #40, Signature #40, Mettler #50 -- all these, just because I'm using a variety of colors, and these are what I have on hand.
There are 439 hexagons in the quilt.  I have not repeated a hexie quilting design... yet.
Hours in the quilt so far:  320.5, with 118.5 in the quilting alone.
The quilt will be for our youngest son and daughter-in-law, Caleb and Maria, after I enter it in a few quilt shows.









2 comments: