Friday, October 15, 2021

Quilting Linda's Scrappy Time Quilt

I have begun quilting my customer's Scrappy Time quilt, and have made it to the halfway point. It measures 96" x 112". I'm using light turquoise 40-weight Omni poly-wrapped poly thread on top, and cobalt blue 40-weight Signature cotton thread in the bobbin.  It sure takes a lot more bobbins when I'm using 40-weight thread, as opposed to the usual 60-weight Bottom Line thread! -- but this thread matched perfectly, and that's what's important.  The pantograph is called 'A Little Bit This' by Barbara Becker. 

At ten after five this afternoon, the sun dimmed a bit and I glanced out the window.  Over the hill to the northwest, a raincloud was spilling its moisture all over the valley.  I trotted downstairs with my camera, walked out on the porch to take pictures -- and Tiger trottity-trotted right along with me.  If I went down the porch steps, Tiger came down them after me.  If I went back up those steps, Tiger clambered up the steps after me, even though it's something of a struggle for the poor ol' arthritic kitty.  I gave him a treat for his lovableness. 















No comments:

Post a Comment