Thursday, July 1, 2021

Linda's Quilt, 'Justin's Souvenir of Nana'

 Today I quilted my customer's quilt that she made for her grandson, and is calling 'Justin's Souvenir of Nana' quilt.  It measures 61" x 61".  I used light charcoal 40-weight Gütermann thread on top, and cobalt blue 40-weight Signature thread in the bobbin.  I don't usually use that heavy of thread in the bobbin, but it happened to match perfectly, and looks quite pretty on that backing fabric.  But I sure had to fill the bobbin a lot more often than when I use 60-weight thread in it!  The light charcoal on top blended pretty well with all the colors, and showed up nicely on the black sashing and borders.  The pantograph is 'Evening Primrose'.








1 comment:

  1. Pretty quilt and quilting!! I absolutely could not read the white writing on the light background...invisible!

    ReplyDelete