Saturday, September 26, 2020

Past Midpoint, Ruth's Botanica Park

 I've passed the midpoint on my customer's Botanica Park quilt, a kit by Wing and A Prayer.  It measures 108" x 108".  The batting is Warm & Natural 100% cotton.  There's 'Sandy-Gray' Gütermann 50-wt. cotton thread on top, and ‘Putty’ So Fine 50-wt. poly in the bobbin.  The pantograph is 'Wave on Wave'.

I’d hoped to give it a couple more hours, but my back, right hand, and left big toe are protesting loudly. Why does quilting make that big toe hurt??? I must try hanging onto the floor with it as I’m going along! heh I applied first Capzasin, then Soothanol, and finally Pain-A-Trate to my back. That helped, but finally the cacophony of complaints brought me to a halt. 

Well, that, and the fact that I ran out of bobbin thread. Sometimes that’s the straw that breaks the camel’s back.











No comments:

Post a Comment